Philips PerfectCare Azur: An Innovative way of Ironing
Ironing might look easy, but there are a lot of things to consider when ironing. From choosing the correct temperature to suit different fabrics to waiting for the iron to heat and cool - these are very important in making sure you don't burn the clothes.
I tried using the traditional iron to do the job; and trust me, it was not that easy! Thanks to RantauPR, I was given a chance to try out the Philips PerfectCare Azur Steam Iron.
Philips is a Number 1 ironing brand **
So, what's unique about the Philips PerfectCare Azur?
- OptimalTemp Technology: Pefect Combination of Temperature. It's made to ensure a speedy ironing, great results on tough creases, no setting required and safe on all ironable fabrics.
- 100% Safe on All Ironable Garments, even the most delicate fabrics like silk, cashmere, wool, polyester.
- 100% Easy to Use. No adjustment required. You non now iron all ironable garments one after another, WITHOUT having to wait or adjust the iron's temperature dial.
- Tested and Approved by Independent Textile Experts.
- T-ionicGlide. The patented new coating will secure excellent results. The carefully designed shape and vent holes provide an even steam distribution for easy crease removal with the steam iron.
- Suitable for Tap Water. The iron is designed to be used with tap water - which is very convenient.
- Quattro Precision Tip. The specially designed tip allows you to reach into the most difficult to reach areas such as in between the buttons.
- Smart Light Feedback Indicator. You can check the status of the iron at any time.
- Iron Switches off Automatically. When left on it's heelrest the steam iron will switch off in 3 minutes; when left resting on soleplate it will take 2 minutes before iron shuts off.
- 2400W Iron. With the heating up speed of the iron, you don't need to wait long to start ironing the clothes.
- Steam Boost. With the steam boost, you can use the iron for vertical steaming and tough creases.
- Eco-friendly. Push "A" if you want to spray some water on the garments. You also choose to use Eco Mode or Non Eco Mode by adjusted "B".
Open the cap and pour the water into the iron until the water level reach maximum. You can check "Max" at the side of the iron for the indication of the water level.
I used the iron on one of my top, and I LOVE the outcome!
What I Like:
- The iron heats up very fast.
- Easy to use.
- Smooth in ironing.
- Very efficient. Look at the "Before" and "After" photos. It only to me few minutes to get the results. ^_^
- No worry about the iron over-heating because it shut off automatically.
What I Dislike:
- The weight made it a little bit difficult to iron garments vertically.
With Philips PerfectCare Azur, I can now iron all my clothing with ease!
The Philips PerfectCareAzur range is available at major electrical and departmental stores and www.blipmy.com at a recommended price range of RM459 to RM599 (before GST).
For more information: